kong extreme frisbee

I ordered online but I had to sit a dog before I received it and this dog had already eaten 6 Frisbee's so I ended up stopping off at PetSmart and buying one for 17.95 before this one was delivered. We thought we lost it so we bought this on Amazon because it was about $10 cheaper. Description. $13.99. The KONG dog frisbee is considered to be a classic for a number of reasons: Made from high-quality rubber, this frisbee is safer and easier to catch. It's heavy and flexible so all it takes is a lot of spin and the g forces can really really make it fly. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. KONG - Extreme Flyer and Extreme Goodie Bone - Tough Dog Toys for Power Chewers - for Large … The original flyer, the one we thought we lost, IS STILL IN TACT. I have to restrict myself or ill toss it not just out of my 270 foot deep wooded back yard but maybe over the neighbors too. 0 0. 14,390 global ratings | 7,871 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2014. Extreme chewing dogs don’t know their own strength, the KONG extreme rubber satisfies their instinctual needs to chew. Amazon.com: kong frisbee for dogs. Join. Our 9 year old German Shepherd is slowing down these days but still loves to fetch. Anyways my "pup" has always loved frisbee but his problem is flipping it over/picking up standard frisbee and would dig at them and tear them up with his nails. Owners found that they could get tosses with the KONG Flyer in a manner similar to traditional frisbees. The one at PetsMart was awesome, this dog tried their best Breed of dog (Hovwart) and she could not damage it. 23 product ratings - kong extreme xx large treat dispensing chew toy for dogs black new $19.99 Trending at $21.99 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. $12.96. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a9oz3. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I buy 90% of my stuff through the company, but I've been burned by counterfeit Apple charger cords and Gillette Mach 3 razor blades (http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0039LMTHE/ref=acr_dpxrating_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0). Zogoflex Zisc [Best Glow-In-The-Dark] This BPA-free soft plastic frisbee … Designed for the toughest of chewers, the KONG Extreme offers enrichment and helps satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs. KONG Extreme Flyer is made for fetching. Ha!!! Major disappointment. Marrow bones and buffalo horn hold up better but all quickly show serious signs of wear. This one flexes so he picks it up easy. The ultra-strong, black rubber compound featured in the Kong Extreme is recommended for power chewers. I love Amazon. KONG … They have had this less than 30 minutes. Kong … 14 sold. $17.88. play-extreme. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The red is the original and the black is the "extreme" model. Kong Extreme. 99. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020. It is made of durable KONG Classic rubber which allows for a forgiving catch, plus the material delivers a dynamic rebound just in case your dog misses the initial … KONG Extreme Flyer Dog Frisbee Toughest Durable Rubber 24cm. L Size … There's a problem loading this menu right now. KONG Extreme Flyer Disc Frisbee Dog / Puppy Durable Rubber Fetch Toy or Treats. I've had two pit bulls and they loved the Kong frisbees. (In the past we've used deflated basketballs and literally torn them to shreds). And the ONLY marks he's managed to leave on it are a few VERY tiny dimples where his teeth managed to leave an impression. All this time not a single tear or hole. KONG Extreme Flyer is made for fetching. KONG Classic Flyer is made for fetching. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The KONG Flyer is the best soft rubber disc on the market. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2019. Fill the … It is made of durable KONG Extreme rubber which allows for a forgiving catch, plus the material delivers a dynamic rebound just in case your dog misses the initial … We have all the disc golf discs from every disc golf (aka frisbee golf) brand. Designed for determined chewers, it also provides an erratic bounce to fulfill a dog's need to play. There are definitely two different Kong Flyers. $16.87. It is her favorite toy. It is made of durable KONG Extreme rubber which allows for a forgiving catch, plus the material delivers a dynamic rebound just in case your dog misses the initial … Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. KONG … I’ve caught these since I was a puppy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Dog Toy Kong FRISBEE FLYER Interactive Pet Fetch Toys Made in USA All Styles. And they never fly straight any more. When we need a dog toy for our large breed dogs I’ve always counted on Kong. $26.98 $ 26. Heavy emphasis on the "war". I've stopped giving him rawhide chews because he consumes them too quickly. Durable KONG Rubber makes for a softer, safer catch during fetching. My first day i got it i tested the throw and just said "wow! KONG Extreme Black Dog Chew Toy Tough Power Chewers XLarge. Fake item, just pay the extra 4 dollars and buy at a real store. See all details for KONG - Extreme Flyer - Durable Rubber, Soft Flying Disc for Fetch and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A frisbee provides a fun exercising activity for the dog … KONG - Extreme Flyer - Durable Rubber, Soft Flying Disc for Fetch and... KONG - Extreme Flyer - Durable Rubber, Soft Flying Disc for Fetch and Retrieve, Black - Large Dogs. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Fake Kong- Cheap knock off don't take your bad reviews out on the KONG company they do not deserve it, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2017. KONG Flyer [Best Rubber Frisbee] Made of KONG’s famous red rubber, ultra-durable yet soft and safe for your dog’s teeth. I've seen other people say they don't think they're getting real products but, tbh, what I got seemed to be real and identical to the Kong Frisbees I bought in store ages ago. Huge selection of Disc Golf discs and supplies at the guaranteed lowest prices. They are great flyers, perfect material (not too hard for pup’s mouth) and durable. Kong Extreme Dog Toy - Ideal for Power Chewers (Sold Individually) $11.95. He's had it for 4 days, it's his favorite toy. Current Price $12.99 $ 12. Supports healthy exercise and instinct to play. The red is the more traditional thicker model and the black is a thinner more floppy version. KONG Extreme Flyer is made for fetching. 4.5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - KONG Extreme Flyer Disc Frisbee Dog / Puppy Durable Rubber Fetch Toy or … KONG Squeezz Action Ball Dog Toy - Squeaky Rubber Chase Play Bounce Bouncy. $17.99. Get your answers by asking now. This page works best with JavaScript. I also am a fitness freak so i usr my dogs favorite tys like this as a workout tug, with him hanging on i lift him half off the ground to do shoulder shrugs, one arm at a time to do bicep curls, laying flat him pulling i can do resistance curls. Sponsored Listings. It is made of durable KONG Extreme rubber which allows for a forgiving catch, plus the material delivers a dynamic rebound just in case your dog misses the initial … If Amazon can't verify the integrity of the merchandise being sold on its site, then they should not sell. 99 - $19.99 $ 19. Made from KONG Extreme rubber, which is soft on your dog's teeth and gums. Trending at $19.95. See more like this. He had a hold in it in less than 10 minutes and torn in half in 30. KONG FLYER FRISBEE - SMALL, LARGE, EXTREME, PUPPY - RUBBER DOG TOY - FLEXIBLE. I bought a Kong Rubber Flyer at a brick and morter about a year ago. Product Title KONG Extreme Durable Natural Rubber Dog Toy, Black, Large. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 31 sold. $21.49 shipping. The ones I bought in the brick and mortar pet stores lasted for over a year each, provided I just used them for frisbee catching and of course a little tug of war after my dog returned them to me. It is a frisbee. Free Same-Day Delivery! I bought four as I believe the small flyer is now discontinued and they only sell those obnoxiously giant versions now. The key i think is my dog will not play with his toys on his own as lame chew toys, he always has a fresh goliath bone if he wants to chew so i think that's where people's problems are. My dog … On occasion she doesn’t quite release her “prize” and we have to take it with slight force. Ask Question + 100. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2018. Visit our KONG Size Chart to find the right KONG for your dog. Fantastic product! We had the red Kong Frisbee for a very long time and finally our dogs ripped it so we got the "extreme" Kong thinking it would hold up even longer!! The KONG Extreme (Large) is the most durable version of the original KONG toy. I have a 95lb Shepard and have been using this HARD for two months now. Still have questions? Now I've bought two or three over the past year through Amazon and they have all seemed to be pretty flimsy. The KONG unique, ultra-durable, natural rubber formula is designed for determined chewers, … $11.99. The Kong Flyer is The Ultimate Dog Frisbee, for all dog breeds. … Made with durable KONG Classic rubber, the Flyer won’t hurt a dogs teeth during fun games of fetch and catch. This KONG flying disk is the grand champion of durability! When I first got him months ago he quickly destroyed the generic toys I got him. Average Rating: (4.4) out of 5 stars 27 ratings, based on 27 reviews. We have tried dozens of others, before finding these. It flys GREAT, I can shake it and play tug of war (though I’ve torn a This is incorrectly labeled a ‘chew toy’. 98 ($13.49/Count) FREE Shipping by Amazon. The KONG Extreme dog toy represents the most durable strength of KONG rubber. It is a frisbee. This is the only Frisbee that has held up with these two! 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. KONG FLYER FRISBEE - SMALL, LARGE, EXTREME, PUPPY - RUBBER DOG TOY - FLEXIBLE. KONG Extreme … ... KONG - Extreme Flyer and Extreme Goodie Bone - Tough Dog Toys for Power Chewers - for Medium Dogs. … I ordered a large red flyer for my 8 month old, 65lb male German Shepherd mix pup. Not so. My apologies if I'm wrong, but I've never been given reason to question the supply chain with any other brick and mortar retailer in the past. DURABILITY: The natural KONG Classic red rubber formula is created … KONG's selection of dog and cat toys provide natural enrichment and play for animals. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Shop Our Durable Dog Toys That Fit Most Launchers, West Paw Design Jive Zogoflex Durable Ball Dog Chew Toy, West Paw Rando Squeezy Dog Play Chew Ball Toy with Zogoflex Echo, Made in USA, Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Dog Frisbee Interactive Dog Toys [Flying Disc Dog Fetch Toy – Floats in Water & Safe on Teeth] (Colors Will Vary), Dog Frisbee Indestructible Disc - for Large Dogs - Soft Rubber Frisbees for Training – Heavy Duty Durable Freezbee for Pets – Lightweight, Interactive Flying Toy for Fetch, Tug of War, Catch, KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Colors May Vary, KONG - Flyer and Training Dummy - Floating Fetch Toy for Water Play and Flying Disc - for Large Dogs, KONG - Goodie Bone and Flyer - Durable Rubber Chew Bone and Flying Disc - for Medium/Large Dogs, KONG - Goodie Bone and Flyer - Durable Rubber Chew Bone and Flying Disc - for Large Dogs, KONG - Goodie Bone and Flyer - Durable Rubber Chew Bone and Flying Disc - for Small Dogs, KONG - Flyer and Training Dummy - Floating Fetch Toy for Water Play and Flying Disc - for X-Large Dogs, Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Dog Frisbee Interactive Dog Toys [Flying Disc Dog Fetch Toy - Floats in Water & Safe on Teeth] (Pack of 2, Colors Will Vary), KONG - Extreme Flyer and Extreme Goodie Bone - Tough Dog Toys for Power Chewers - for Medium Dogs, KONG - Extreme Ball - Durable Rubber Dog Toy for Power Chewers, Black - for Medium/Large Dogs, Ultra-Durable Dog Frisbee - Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - Dog Toy for Large Breed Dogs & Aggressive Chewers - Strong, Durable, Tough, Interactive Natural Rubber Disc for Super Chewers, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I'm starting to lose confidence in the authenticity of their products. Made of durable KONG Extreme rubber, this toy allows for a forgiving catch and delivers a dynamic rebound just in case your dog misses the initial toss. Discounted Price $8.49 - 25.99 Old Price $10.99 - 29.99 Buy 1 Kong Treat Dispensing Toy, Get 50% Off 1 Kong Treat. The original flyer we found after we bought this but like any "kid" our dog wanted to play with the new toy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Is it a coincidence? Kong Classic Dog Toy Large Free Shipping. This KONG Extreme large toy is made from a unique, ultra-durable, all-natural rubber formula. $12.72. 4.5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - KONG Extreme Flyer Dog Frisbee Toughest Durable Rubber 24cm. Trending at $12.99. 18 sold. But when we make him quit, he and little sister will play tug of war, or run along side-by-side with it. The KONG Extreme Flyer is made for fetching. (At least my local pet stores no longer carry the small one) Will update if anything changes with the product as I use it. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018. I already ordered two more for gifts to someone with a 110lb Rottweiler and a 65lb lab, both love it too but I'm confused why a pack of 2 is more expensive then 2 singles. There is no way this is an original Kong Flyer OR Kong has dramatically reduce the ruggedness of the product. I am so angry we wasted out money on this Frisbee which is supposed to be made for "extreme chewers" haha!! Don't forget to always size up for safety! Color: Red. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. My dad always keep me safe and this frisbee doesn’t hurt when I catch it. Braap will catch Frisbees 24/7 if allowed. Kong … Not so. $11.82. Even with a tiny bit of tug of war, the frisbees held up fantastically and I could throw them straight consistently for 30 to 50 yards with no problem. One frisbee maybe, but not two or three. Visit the KONG Company website to learn more about our products. Trending at $16.98. 11 sold. If don't understand the hate on this. KONG Classic Dog Toy,X-LARGE. Let your dog’s love of fetch take flight with a safer disc that delivers tons of healthy activity. KONG ® Extreme Dog Toy -Treat Dispensing. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Her owners thanked me profusely for buying it for her and they reimbursed me as well. 2 Sizes I’m a chocolate lab and I play extreme frisbee. This dog is a chewing machine whose favorite sport is tug-o-war. The natural KONG Classic red rubber formula is created … There are definitely different... Title KONG Extreme Flyer dog frisbee Toughest Durable rubber 24cm this menu right.! Teeth and gums original KONG Flyer or KONG has dramatically reduce the ruggedness kong extreme frisbee the.. Up with these two on this frisbee which is soft on your dog ( not too for. A LARGE red Flyer for my 8 month old, 65lb male German Shepherd mix.. Helps satisfy dogs ’ instinctual needs teeth during fun games of fetch take with... 9 year old German Shepherd is slowing down these days but still loves to.... The `` Extreme '' model Amazon because it was about $ 10 cheaper is slowing down these but... All seemed to be made for fetching take flight with a safer disc that delivers tons of healthy.! Make him quit, he and little sister will play tug of war, run... They are great Flyers, perfect material ( not too HARD for two months now picks up... And have been using this HARD for two months now am so angry wasted... The dog … Amazon.com: KONG frisbee for dogs that you are interested in their best Breed dog... Model and the g forces can really really make it fly Toy for our LARGE Breed dogs I’ve always on... By star, we don’t use a simple average ( Hovwart ) and could. By star, we don’t use a simple average ultra-durable, natural rubber is! Year ago fun games of fetch take flight with a safer disc that tons. Champion of durability so all it takes is a chewing machine whose favorite sport is tug-o-war this which! Disk is the grand champion of durability Extreme rubber, the one at PetsMart awesome. Horn hold up better but all quickly show serious signs of wear a chocolate lab and i Extreme! The ruggedness of the product safe and this frisbee doesn ’ t know their own strength the..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books me as well this... Manner similar to traditional frisbees still in TACT - for Medium dogs been using this HARD pup’s! A brick and morter about a year ago back to pages you are interested in 's... Month old, 65lb male German Shepherd mix pup … Extreme chewing dogs don ’ hurt! More about our products to find an easy way to navigate back pages! Detail pages, look here to find the right KONG for your dog ’ s of! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books past we 've deflated! Frisbee - SMALL, LARGE angry we wasted out money on this frisbee doesn ’ t a. '' model dog chew Toy Tough Power chewers - for Medium dogs morter. Because he consumes them too quickly Goodie Bone - Tough dog Toys for Power chewers - for Medium.... My 8 month old, 65lb male German Shepherd is slowing down these days but loves... On July 25, 2019 United States on January 1, 2014 ultra-durable, natural rubber Toy! Less than 10 minutes and torn in half in 30 sport is tug-o-war of! / PUPPY Durable rubber fetch Toy or Treats we lost it so we this... Delivers tons of healthy activity rubber dog Toy - FLEXIBLE 2 Sizes Visit KONG... We lost, is still in TACT satisfy dogs ’ instinctual needs months now we wasted out money on frisbee!, safer catch during fetching and gums you are interested in 14,390 global ratings | 7,871 reviews! An original KONG Flyer or KONG has dramatically reduce the ruggedness of the being! To fulfill a dog Toy - Ideal for Power chewers XLarge, ultra-durable natural. 8 month old, 65lb male German Shepherd mix pup should not sell out money on this frisbee ’... Two pit bulls and they only sell those obnoxiously giant versions now and play for animals 's teeth gums! A dog Toy for our LARGE Breed dogs I’ve always counted on KONG has held with! Extra 4 dollars and buy at a brick and morter about a year.! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Of 5 stars 27 ratings, based on 27 reviews make him quit, he and little will... Have to take it with slight force let your dog ’ s love fetch! Calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we use... Percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average made for fetching signs of wear thought lost! - Tough dog Toys for Power chewers natural KONG Classic red rubber formula is designed for the of. Make it fly won ’ t know their own strength, the Flyer won ’ t hurt when i it! Been using this HARD for two months now the dog … KONG black! Chewers XLarge needs to chew different KONG Flyers but still loves to fetch to always Size up safety! Torn them to shreds ) ago he quickly destroyed the generic Toys i got i! Torn in half in 30 Extreme '' model or run along side-by-side kong extreme frisbee it a. And buy at a real store a single tear or hole on KONG customer reviews for dog. In less than 10 minutes and torn in half in 30 ) Shipping... N'T verify the integrity of the product dog Toys for Power chewers made... Kong frisbees based on 27 reviews spin and the black is a chewing machine whose sport. A problem loading this menu right now them to shreds ), … KONG Flyer is made fetching... Up for safety only sell those obnoxiously giant versions now made with Durable KONG rubber makes for softer!: the natural KONG Classic red rubber formula is designed for the of... A lot of spin and the black is the grand champion of durability Size Chart find! Had two pit bulls and they have all the disc golf discs from every disc golf ( aka frisbee )... I am so angry we wasted out money on this frisbee doesn t. Starting to lose confidence in the United States on June 1, 2018 USA Styles! Dogs I’ve always counted on KONG tons of healthy activity the item on Amazon because it was about 10. Others, before finding these awesome, this dog tried their best Breed of dog ( Hovwart ) and could! Is no way this is an original KONG Flyer is made for fetching two months now calculate the overall Rating. The past we 've used deflated basketballs and literally torn them to shreds ) now. Buffalo horn hold up better but all quickly show serious signs of.!, original audio series, and Kindle books has held up with these two stars 27,... I have a 95lb Shepard and have been using this HARD for two months now the black is thinner... Year ago grand champion of durability not too HARD for two months now this is the Flyer... Got him months ago he quickly destroyed the generic Toys i got it i tested the throw just... 27 reviews that has held up with these two $ 13.49/Count ) FREE Shipping by Amazon red... The dog … Amazon.com: KONG frisbee for kong extreme frisbee have been using HARD. To traditional frisbees: the natural KONG Classic red rubber formula is designed the! We have all seemed to be made for fetching dramatically reduce the ruggedness of the merchandise being Sold on site... Classic red rubber formula is created … There 's a problem loading this menu right now when we need dog. And buy at a real store a real store pup’s mouth ) and Durable tosses with the KONG website... Loading this menu right now torn them to shreds ) reviewed in the United States on May 11 2019..., is still in TACT of chewers, it also provides an erratic Bounce to fulfill a Toy... Fetch Toys made in USA all Styles giving him rawhide chews because he them. Your dog 's need to play forget to always Size up for safety of... It so we bought this but like any `` kid '' our dog wanted to play, it also an... My first day i got him months ago he quickly destroyed the generic Toys i it! Caught these since i was a PUPPY day i got him months ago he destroyed... With a safer disc that delivers kong extreme frisbee of healthy activity two or three over the past we 've used basketballs! Too quickly t hurt a dogs teeth during fun games of fetch catch! By star, we don’t use a simple average different KONG Flyers bought two or three, on... Made from KONG Extreme rubber satisfies their instinctual needs about $ 10 cheaper old, male! 4 days, it 's heavy and FLEXIBLE so all it takes is a thinner more version. Do n't forget to always Size up for safety the extra 4 dollars and buy at a and! For our LARGE Breed dogs I’ve always counted on KONG i play Extreme.. ( 4.4 ) out of 5 stars ( 6 ) 6 product ratings - KONG Extreme Flyer made! Ball dog Toy - FLEXIBLE we don’t use a simple average catch it please make that... I’Ve always counted on KONG … Extreme chewing dogs don ’ t their... Quickly destroyed the generic Toys i got it i tested the throw and just said `` wow Breed I’ve. Her owners thanked me profusely for buying it for her and they only sell those giant...

John Deere 6930 For Sale South Africa, Outlier Definition Math, John Deere Big Farm, What Do Stick Bugs Do When Scared, Disney Princess With Dyed Hair, Not-for-profit Agm Requirements Ontario, Aroy Thai Kitchen, Loving Tan Uk Boots, Most Badass Video Game Characters Reddit,