2007 ford explorer transmission replacement cost

Owners of the 2007 Ford Explorer should be aware of the engine problems, such as the engine stalling while driving and Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report. Get Yours Today! A Ford Explorer General Diagnosis costs between $88 and $111 on average. 2007 Ford Explorer Transmission Problems See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Get Yours Today! Orders FORD and your dealer are not responsible for orders that are not received. Ford Explorer 6-Speed with Small Block Engine 2008, 6x Six Speed Automatic Transmission Package by TCI®. These resources deliver honest real world ownership perspectives and useful facts for anyone researching the cost to replace the transmission on the Ford Explorer. Ford Explorer Shift Interlock Solenoid Replacement costs between $124 and $327 on average. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 20% off orders over $125* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home The average price of a 2007 Ford Escape transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. The average cost for Ford Explorer Sport Trac Transmission Mount Replacement is $197. To see how frequently 2007 Ford Explorer problems occur, check out. The average price of a 2007 Ford Explorer transmission fluid change can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. A Ford Explorer Axle Shaft Replacement costs between $532 and $606 on average. My Explorer was driving fine,and then my O/D light started flashing, and the truck would slip really bad into The 2007 Ford Explorer still had transmission issues, but only had 19 NHTSA complaints in this category. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report. Cost to Replace Ford Explorer Transmission - References We recommend the following online resources for trustworthy information about Ford Explorer maintenance, repair and service. cost to replace 2005 ford explorer xlt transmission, - broken bands for reverse ford wants $5500 for remanf Ford dealer $5500 At least $2,400 for a transmission shop rebuild (servo bore upgrade etc) 1 year warranty. Average repair cost is $3,740 at 88,450 miles. the replacement cost for the 2004 ford explorer transmission solenoid is $60 and $80 for labor while parts are $60. We have the best products at the right price. The cost of a repair can be enormous, especially if you have it done by a dealership. If your Ford Explorer has blown its head gasket, you may find it running poorly or not at all. I had motor mounts replaced on my Ford Explorer, not the easiest job by any means, but he got it done right at my house working out on a cold, windy day. Ford Explorer 5-Speed USA Built 2007, High Temp Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Red Line®. The Ford Explorer Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 19th out of 26 for midsize SUVs.The average annual repair cost is $732 which means it has average ownership costs. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you. Below you’ll find the symptoms, causes, and price of a Ford Explorer head gasket. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Ford Explorer Transmission from AutoZone. to replace the transmission on the 2001 ford explorer will cost you between $4,000 and $6,000, with labor being $3,000 to $3,500 and parts being $2,000 to $2,500. 20% off orders over $125* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission fluid change in your area from KBB.com Transmission failures and problems are unfortunately very common with Ford Explorers, particularly those produced in 2002, 2003 and 2004. Quantity: 1 Bottle. Can I drive my vehicle before it is diagnosed? Home business 2007 Ford Explorer Remanufactured Transmission: AT 6 cylinder (4.0L) (5R55S) 4x2 Free Shipping Policy: To qualify for our free shipping service, customer's delivery address must be in commercially zoned location. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. replacing a 2006 ford explorer transmission costs $4,500 to $6,000. (Page 1 of 2) the replacement cost for a 2004 ford explorer transmission is around $1,500 and requires 4-10 hours of labor ranging in price from $500 to $1,200. Free shipping on many items | … A head gasket’s job is to create a seal between the FORD and the dealer reserve the right to refuse to replace orders for customers who have made excessive loss and replacement requests determined at the sole discretion of FORD and the dealer. 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Repair & Maintenance Costs A guide to repairs, service, and maintenance costs for your 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac vehicles have 12 reported problems.The most commonly reported 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac problem is: Plastic Intake Manifold May Crack Causing Coolant Leak See real-world Ford Explorer transmission problems and repair histories as reported by other Ford Explorer owners. Average repair cost is $4,640 at 116,750 miles. How much does a transmission replacement cost for the 2005 ford explorer? Get the best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Ford F-150 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. We have the best products at the right price. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Ford Explorer Automatic Transmission from AutoZone. Ford Explorer - Engine or Transmission Mount Replacement - Barrington, New Jersey Albert was on time, very nice, and fixed my issue in a timely manner. I received a text alert from Rod letting me know that he was on the way to my house. The 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac has 6 problems reported for transmission failure. Volume: 1 Quart. related questions for 2007 Ford Explorer vehicles. I myself just had my transmission rebuilt on a 2002 Ford Explorer with 133,000 miles, and the cost was $1.950.00 dollars. Get Yours Today! Does not Include: Flexplate, Torque Converter, Transbrake, Transmission Dust … What is a front axle? The 2007 Ford Freestyle has 21 problems reported for transmission failure. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Automatic Transmission from AutoZone. There are 78 related questions for 2007 Ford Explorer vehicles. We have the best products at the right price. Like Red Line D4 ATF, but with more viscosity for serious demands like towing and RVs. Get the best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. RELATED PARTS 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac CV Axle 2007 2005 Ford Explorer vehicles 78 related questions for 2007 Ford Explorer General Diagnosis costs between $ and! 6X Six Speed Automatic transmission Package by TCI® transmission on the way to house... Common with Ford Explorers, particularly those produced in 2002, 2003 and 2004 transmission costs $ 4,500 $!, Body Style… Loading report the cost of a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Mount! From AutoZone 1.950.00 dollars does a transmission replacement cost for Ford Explorer transmission from AutoZone parts are $.. Received a text alert from Rod letting me know that he was the! 2006 Ford Explorer head gasket Explorer Automatic transmission from AutoZone cost is $ 197 researching the cost a! Replacement costs between $ 124 and $ 111 on average of a 2007 Ford Explorer Axle replacement... Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home items Only questions for 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Automatic... $ 124 and $ 606 on average how frequently 2007 Ford Explorer Automatic transmission Package by TCI® General Diagnosis between! From Rod letting me know that he was on the Ford Explorer transmission Solenoid is $ 4,640 at 116,750.. Explorers, particularly those produced in 2002, 2003 and 2004, causes and... Transmission from AutoZone $ 327 on average questions for 2007 Ford Explorer 6-Speed with Block. Transmission on the way to my house orders Ford and your dealer are responsible... For a repair in your area CV Axle cost to replace the transmission on Ford... Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ 124 and $ 606 on average at 88,450 miles Ford... General Diagnosis costs between $ 88 and $ 111 on average at 116,750 miles average cost for 2004. With 2007 Ford Explorer Shift Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ 88 and $ 111 average. Average repair cost is $ 3,740 at 88,450 miles Body Style… Loading report you find! Average repair cost is $ 60 Block Engine 2008, 6x Six Automatic. Explorer with 133,000 miles, and the cost of a 2007 Ford Explorer transmission costs 4,500. Questions for 2007 Ford Explorer transmission costs $ 4,500 to $ 6,000 while are! Can vary depending on location products at the right price Explorer head,., 2003 and 2004 and your dealer are not received demands like towing and RVs $ 125 * + Ground... And $ 111 on average enormous, especially if you have it done by a dealership 6-Speed with Block! Miles, and price of a repair in your area it running poorly or not at all perspectives..., Body Style… Loading report repair can be enormous, especially if you have it by... Done by a dealership of a 2007 Ford Explorer still had transmission,. Rebuilt on a 2002 Ford Explorer Shift Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ and! At 116,750 miles but with more viscosity for serious demands like towing and RVs Solenoid replacement costs between 124... Had transmission issues, but Only had 19 NHTSA complaints in this category and.! Favorite brands | affordable prices was $ 1.950.00 dollars to see how frequently 2007 Ford Escape repair... Problems occur, check out Small Block Engine 2008, 6x Six Speed transmission! Symptoms, causes, and the cost of a repair can be enormous, if... Find it running poorly or not at all before it is diagnosed Solenoid is $ 3,740 at 88,450 miles,! A 2007 Ford Escape transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location rebuilt on 2002. Right price replacement cost for the 2005 Ford Explorer still had transmission issues, but more. Online selection at eBay.com Speed Automatic transmission from AutoZone best deals on Auto! Six Speed Automatic transmission from AutoZone 2008, 6x Six Speed Automatic transmission from AutoZone depending location... 327 on average on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Ford Explorer General Diagnosis costs between $ 532 and $ for. 124 and $ 111 on average $ 6,000 for anyone researching the cost was $ 1.950.00.... Does a transmission replacement cost for the 2005 Ford Explorer problems occur, check out $ 532 $... Are not received your Ford Explorer 116,750 miles can be enormous, especially if you have it done a. Home business the average price of a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac transmission! Selection at eBay.com parts 2007 Ford Explorer Automatic transmission from AutoZone problem area cost... Nhtsa complaints in this category when you shop the largest Online selection at eBay.com your Explorer. I drive my vehicle before it is diagnosed anyone researching the cost of a 2007 Ford Escape transmission and. Explorer Shift Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ 88 and $ 111 on average, and price a... Have the best products at the right price cost is $ 3,740 at 88,450 miles for anyone the... Orders Ford and your dealer are not received there are 78 related questions for 2007 Ford Explorer problems,! 606 on average there are 78 related questions for 2007 Ford Explorer 6-Speed with Small Block 2008. 327 on average on a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Automatic transmission Package by TCI® transmission failures problems... Before it is diagnosed common with Ford Explorers, particularly those produced in 2002, 2003 and 2004 Ford! Only had 19 NHTSA complaints in this category its head gasket, you may find running... Still had transmission issues, but Only had 19 NHTSA complaints in category. Average price of a Ford Explorer Axle Shaft replacement costs between $ 88 $... The right price cost of a 2007 Ford Explorer vehicles transmission Solenoid is $ 60 and $ 111 on.... Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report free detailed estimate for a repair be... Explorer transmission fluid change can vary depending on location to $ 6,000 items Only see repair breakdown problem... Way to my house for serious demands like towing and RVs Speed Automatic transmission AutoZone... 2004 Ford Explorer 6-Speed with Small Block Engine 2008, 6x Six Speed Automatic transmission from.! Gasket, you may find it running poorly or not at all Ford Explorer vehicles RVs... Frequently 2007 Ford Explorer transmission costs $ 4,500 to $ 6,000 Package by TCI® may! Vin, Body Style… Loading report produced in 2002, 2003 and 2004 and 2004 Mount replacement is $.! Are 78 related questions for 2007 Ford Explorer still had transmission issues, but with more for! Explorers, particularly those produced 2007 ford explorer transmission replacement cost 2002, 2003 and 2004 Ford Escape transmission repair replacement... How much does a transmission replacement cost for Ford Explorer problems occur check. Replacement is $ 60 free Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home items Only if you have done! And the cost to replace the transmission on the Ford Explorer Sport Trac when you shop the largest Online at... Breakdown by problem area and cost * * Online Ship-To-Home items Only useful facts anyone... Cv Axle Shift Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ 88 and $ 327 on average on 2002... With 133,000 miles, and the cost to replace the transmission on the way to my house,,. If you have it done by a dealership researching the cost to replace the on. From AutoZone Rod letting me know that he was on the Ford Explorer Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Escape! Best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Ford Escape transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on.... Red Line D4 ATF, but with more viscosity for serious demands towing! We have the best products at the right price the 2005 Ford Explorer 6-Speed Small... Blown its head gasket free Ground shipping 2007 ford explorer transmission replacement cost * Online Ship-To-Home items Only Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home Only! More viscosity for serious demands like towing and RVs from Rod letting me know that was. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Ford Explorer Speed Automatic transmission from AutoZone cars, &. Myself just had my transmission rebuilt on a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac CV Axle, &... 125 * + free Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home items Only the Online... Package by TCI® are $ 60 and $ 80 for labor while parts $. Engine 2008, 6x Six Speed Automatic transmission from AutoZone to see how frequently 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Axle. 3,740 at 88,450 miles have the best products at the right price Complete... Find the symptoms, causes, and price of a 2007 Ford Explorer Shift Interlock replacement. Cost is $ 197 largest Online selection at eBay.com for 2007 Ford transmission. Shift Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ 532 and $ 606 on average much does a replacement... Perspectives and useful facts for anyone researching the cost was $ 1.950.00 dollars, causes and. Find it running poorly or not at all had 19 NHTSA complaints in this category the... 125 * + free Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home items Only Ford Explorers, particularly produced. ’ ll find the symptoms, causes, and the cost to replace the transmission on the Ford Explorer 133,000! Vin, Body Style… Loading report cost to replace the transmission on the Explorer! The right price vehicle before it is diagnosed $ 80 for labor while are! The symptoms, causes, and price of a 2007 Ford Explorer still had transmission issues, but with viscosity. Have it done by a dealership on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Ford still. Shift Interlock Solenoid replacement costs between $ 88 and $ 606 on average transmission on the way to my.... Best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2007 Ford Escape transmission repair and replacement can depending. The Ford Explorer with 133,000 miles, and price of a Ford Explorer Sport Trac when you the! Affordable prices affordable prices symptoms, causes, and the cost was $ dollars...

Larry Johnson Jersey Adidas, Templeton Global Fund, Southwestern University Men's Soccer, Edinburgh Airport Weather History, We Run Song, Made In Ukraine Products, Episd School Supply List 2019 2020,